"We believe in God the eternal father and in his son Jesus Christ and In the Holy Ghost." 1st Article of faith
Last year I set a goal with Eden that we would work on one of the articles of faith each month. We started out by listening to the song in the children's song book. We also had these little pages with icons on them to help us learn the words. After a few days Eden knew the song and we'd spend a minute each morning singing it. There are 13 articles of faith and we learned one each month and two the last month. Eden was really determined, she really was driven to accomplish her goal and would remind me to work on the articles of faith. I might have stopped unless she'd been so diligent. I'm so crazy proud of her. She started a goal and finished it and I know it has given her such a good feeling.




-March 2015-



No comments:
Post a Comment