Eden had a tap number to "Hard knock Life". During dress rehearsal her bandanna was coming off, I walked over to her and took it so she wouldn't be stressed about it falling in the middle of her dance... WRONG MOVE. She stood there, totally distressed that I took it and staring at me like how do you expect me to dance without my ENTIRE costume?
I told her to make a "grouchy face".
Love her.
I can't get over this super sassy pose AND the fact that she is five and has better feet than me.
The classic Eden "arabesque"!
This dance was called "twist and shout" and was Eden's favorite dance to perform. She made jazz hands, did a somersault, and played air guitar. She also put the costume on everyday for five days after the recital, to recreate the dance in our living room.
I told her to make a "sassy face".
Holding a special rock in her hand cause it was kind of pink and she wanted to give it to her friend Catherine.
I took all these pictures on picture day because I knew the day of recital would be crazy and I wouldn't be able to take many pictures. Good thing, because I didn't take a single one the day of!
On our way home from the 4 1/2 hours of recital (5 1/2 for me YIKES) we stopped to get some ice cream. Eden told every person she came in contact with, "HI. I was in a dance recital today!"
No comments:
Post a Comment