Sunday, June 14, 2015

Naughty trouble

Our House a few weeks ago:
The kids have been outside for 20 minutes. It is a rare occurrence, but I am up in my room "getting ready" when I hear the hose turn on.  I hear LOTS of belly laughs and giggles. 
I come down stairs to find them playing "rainbow doom" (a game they just made up). They are soaking wet, spraying each other with the hose and looking for rainbows in the water.  
They are having the time of their lives. 
I laugh at those kids and run to get the camera.


I love that the shadow falling on Benson makes his tummy look so awesomely tubby.


...after one week of kids going outside everyday and turning on the hose and making giant muddy messes I was not laughing. Glad I caught this moment and glad that my naughty kids finally learned that if they want to play with the hose they have to ask permission first! I love my little professional trouble makers.

Can I get a nap?

No comments: