Monday, November 29, 2010

SANTA!!!!!!.... I know him!

We saw Santa. Eden was waving as we walked up, waited patiently beind a family of four.... then it was her turn...
She walked slowly towards him then stopped for a few seconds before she
RAN INTO HIS ARMS!!!
Little did I know that Santa and Eden are old friends.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! THAT is precious!!!! you never know what they will do at that age... Eva screamed... bloody murder...

~selina

Unknown said...

lol! what a doll!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute... I can't believe how brave your sweet little one is. What a doll she is. I can guarantee she's on the nice list. :)

Laura-Lu said...

That's adorable. What song did she sing for his birthday? :)

An average mom named rachel said...

oh my adorable! She is growing up so fast! Want to take a dance class with me over Christmas break?

Shawn and Jessica Webb said...

oh cuuute!! Most kids her age are scared of him!

Brett and Lex said...

That's adorable! I bet he loved it -- especially because I have seen kids freaking out crying on Santa's lap many times before. She's going to get hooked up for Christmas this year! ;)

Kevin said...

You are so lucky to have the one kid who actually enjoys going to see Santa.

janetfogt said...

What a sweet picture! No fear Eden - way to go. Santa realy is a good guy. :)

Syd said...

Oh my gosh, I love it!!! How stinkin cute is that??

Mike + Mo said...

How Cute! All my nephews cried their eyes out... One even hid...