That video is hilarious, I love that she just flies down like it's no big deal at all. That little Eden is cute!
she is so precious!
CUTE! Cute sweater!Eden is adorable! I can't wait til I get to do this with my little girl!
CUTE pics Soph! Love the slide and leaves and her outfit of course! Love that dare devil child of yours! :)
She's so cute Soph! Isn't this such a fun age!
She has no fear!! What a cute little munchkin - gotta love her!Love, Grandma Fogt
Ugh! So stinkin cute!!
She is seriously so stinkin cute!! She's so big but sooo tiny at the same time!
Norah has that same sweater! They could be twinners! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That video is hilarious, I love that she just flies down like it's no big deal at all. That little Eden is cute!
she is so precious!
CUTE! Cute sweater!Eden is adorable! I can't wait til I get to do this with my little girl!
CUTE pics Soph! Love the slide and leaves and her outfit of course! Love that dare devil child of yours! :)
She's so cute Soph! Isn't this such a fun age!
She has no fear!! What a cute little munchkin - gotta love her!
Love, Grandma Fogt
Ugh! So stinkin cute!!
She is seriously so stinkin cute!! She's so big but sooo tiny at the same time!
Norah has that same sweater! They could be twinners! :)
Post a Comment