Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eden's buddies


This is Eden with Jack and "Her Jesse". Jesse is the door across from mine and when ever that door opens Eden is trying to see if her Jesse is home. Jess has really been the best neighbor ever and I am going to miss living so close to her and Jack when we move.
 Eden and Isla playing in the leaves. These girls like to cause all kinds of cute trouble together.




 This is Jack, don't you want to squeeze his cheeks!! He and Eden always play and chase eachother it's so stinkin cute.
Miss Isla playing in the leaves.



I just had to add a pic of her shoes and zipper pants....  I DIE over them!


3 comments:

janetfogt said...

She is so stinkin cute!!!! I love the pictues that the photographer took. Did you get any pictures printed? I want some!!

janetfogt said...

What a sweetie!! I have such a cute granddaughter!

Unknown said...

loving that sweet girl and her serious style! those shoes are amazing!

~selina