Thursday, November 4, 2010

The hills are alive

If it wouldn't have been so chilly I probably would have frolicked around singing The Sound of Music, it was so pretty up there.


This is Eden trying to put rocks in her mouth... She got a few in there then realized that mud doesn't taste good.






These pictures were taken up Provo canyon a few weeks ago.
Thanks Scott!

11 comments:

Shawn and Jessica Webb said...

WOW! These pictures are beautiful!! You look gorgeous & Eden is too precious!!!

sarah marie. said...

so pretty sophie!

Traci said...

These pictures are great! You guys were meant to be in front of a camera!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

i love the sound of music.
did you see oprah last thursday? sound of music reunion and it was fabulous! we should watch it one day because ryan is not really a fan:(
and your pictures are so gorgeous!
and i can't wait for you to live by me:)

Skylar and Lauren said...

ummm so cute and man is that the perfect place to go the view is breathtaking! luv u miss u ;)

Rachel U said...

these are AMAZING. you look gorgeous. and eden looks adorable. love the photographer...i might look into that...;)

Alli said...

so adorable of eden and beautiful pictures of you!

Larissa said...

Love these pics! You are both gorgeous!

Smack said...

These are amazing and beautiful! I love them!

janetfogt said...

I love.....the pictues of you and Eden. What a beautiful woman and mom you are and what a sweet, beautiful grandaughter I have!! Can I get some of those pictures??

Alisa said...

These are beautiful pics Sophie, those are so wonderful to have forever! Your Brent post made me laugh, I wish that was a genetic thing! I want to know what Matt is thinking while he sleeps-ha ha!