Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We are having a .......

This is the ultrasound but I couldn't get this scanned picture to rotate, sorry. I love the picture of her little hand! She was so much fun to watch in there. Brent and I were amazed to see her so clearly, she is very active. It was an amazing beautiful experience and so humbling to see the miraculous power of the creation taking place inside of me.

Girl!!!!!!!

We are so excited:)
Thanks for all the votes and the land slide of 70% of you who were right.... CRAZY!!!

24 comments:

Sundquist Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I always pictured you with a little girl.

Mindy said...

Congratulations!! That is so great, we still need to get together! (:

KILEY said...

Congrats! I knew it!

Miss Mary said...

Hooray!!SO happy for you!! What a beautiful baby!

Kimberley said...

Congratulations! She's going to be a cutie!

Brett and Lex said...

Congrats! Ultra sound photos are so awesome! Yay! She's gonna be one beautiful girl!

Shauna said...

Yay! congrats!! It's so much fun buying girl stuff! She's gonna be so beautiful!

Allison said...

Congrats Soph! ...Krista- if you are reading this, perhaps you should join the baby Girl bandwagon, sooner than later. ;)

Brian and Ashley said...

No way!! CONgrats that is so awesome!

Rachel U said...

yayayya!! congradulations!! your baby girl and meriels baby girl are going to be such good friends! thats super fun!

Unknown said...

I knew it! She will be the most stylish, best dressed, and adorable baby girl! That is so exciting!!!!

Tiffany said...

Wow, that's perfect for you! You're going to be the cutest Mom ever! Congratulations!

Meriel Frandsen said...

Our little girls are going to be the best of friends! Yay for the year of the girl!

Whitney Booth said...

Congrats!!!! I feel like everyone I know is having a boy, so I am so happy you are having a girl! She is going to be so beautiful! I am so happy!!!

abby said...

oh sophie sophie sophie! yay! i am so excited for you.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Yay! That's so exciting..she's going to be such a stinkin cutie!

Larissa said...

Congratulations! I am really excited for you!

Skylar and Lauren said...

congrats gorgeous! She will be such a sweetie just like her mommy i am sure!

Unknown said...

congrats!!! she'll be so pretty

Phill and Tiffany said...

congrats! That is so exciting. Any thoughts on a name?

Rebekah said...

I'm so excited for you! I already know she will be so pretty and a fashionista!
love, Rebekah

Richard and Katy said...

AHHH!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! You're gonna be great parents...what a lucky little girl!

Ashley Hardison said...

Congrats! I won't lie, there is a lot more to buy for girls than boys. There is something so sweet about them too. Good luck!

Brit n' Ryan said...

Congrats! Having a girl first works out really well, in my biased opinion :) Girls are the sweetest! Hope you're feeling well, take care of yourself and that little girlie in you!