

Love my life:
I am so happy, happier than I have ever been. I am deeply in love with my best friend and as time goes by our love continues to grow when it does seem possible.
Everything is just better, grocery shopping, watching movies, washing cars, going to sleep, driving long distances, coming home from work... It's all better.
I love staying up late and laughing about nothing I feel a sense of silliness and fun that only existed in childhood memories. I love that Brent brings laughter into our home everyday.
I love that being married has taught me about Christlike love. It makes things great. Service, kindness, and selflessness have made life joyful and wonderful. I know when these things are given we can become, together, the very best versions of ourselves.
I love that I am starting a family with this man. I love imagining the kind of Father he will be.
My life is a happy life.
10 comments:
I totally know how you feel and I am SO happy for you! Nothing can be better than married life, and your feelings for your man always increase as you get closer to having your little baby...I remember all our college classes together talking about boys and life...and now here were are, both married and expecting babies...Perfect:)
love, Rebekah
perfect post, sophie.
and i am so obsessed with your wedding dress.
sophie, you inspire me. you always have the best attitude and are so optimistic. these are great qualities i admire in you!
-amy
I love this post.
The pictures are so sweet.
Your dress is gorgeous!
I am so happy for you! You are going to have the cutest little family ;) Isn't is great to be in love with your best friend? ;)
cute wedding pics. your baby is destined to be a hottie. :)
so when are we going camping?!? this weekend right??
First off, congrats on having a little girl! I'm so jealous. Second, you look gorgeous in your wedding pictures.
We are in serious need of another girls night!! I am totally up for it. The last one was way fun.
I love this post so very much. So true, so happy, so much to be thankful for every moment. LOVE YOU!!!
I'm so happy for you Soph! You deserve it and so does Brent :) it's so beautiful bringing your sweet perfect baby home to that kind of love and safe haven.
Post a Comment