Brent was a little boy when he saw the movie Star Wars. He went to bed after watching it and he must have been dreaming about outer space, because his sister found him in his underwear in the back yard waiting for the "Space Ship".
Since we've been married I haven't witnessed any sleep walking BUT I have witnessed quite a bit of sleep talking.
Here is just a few night time conversations-
Brent: Did I brush my teeth?
Sophie: Yes
Brent: I did it! Clean, clean, floss. Clean, clean, floss. (he sort of sang it)
He constantly is sleep talking about if "I got it"
Brent: Did you get it?
Sophie: uh... yes?
Brent: So you closed it?
Last night I tested it when I was getting in bed...
Brent: What are you doing?
Sophie: Oh, I got IT.
Brent: (sigh) thanks.
ONE day I will know what IT is.
Sophie: I know you are sleeping but I'm gonna say family prayer, okay?
Brent: oh yeah? do you want to tell him?
(was he referring to God?)
Sometimes Brent gets really bad migraines and has to sleep them off. This particular time my sister Selina gave him a little pain pill to help...
I went into our room to check on him after a while
Brent: What time is it?
Sophie: Three o'clock
Brent: uhhh, I promised it wouldn't be.
As I'm leaving...
Brent: Don't forget to tell the Fox.
I would have asked him more questions about this alleged talking Fox but I couldn't stop laughing.
He had taken a bit of Nyquil for a cold, and passed out pretty fast.
Sophie: Hey babe, how are you?
Brent: I feel so warm and gooey.
In the middle of the night one night he started punching the air. He punched about 5 times and I thought he was sleep fighting until he raised both hands in victory.... then I wasn't quite sure what was going on.
He has had a few track meet dreams and on one occasion he was yelling encouragement to a teammate.
Brent: "Come on B!" (In a low tough athletic voice)
Brent: "Alright! you got it"
One thing I love about sleepy Brent is that he is super lovey dovey.
Brent will lean over and snuggle me and say in this sweet, tired yet sincere voice:
"I love you sooo much."
Needless to say I love it.
Thanks for the entertainment honey.
12 comments:
Tyler is a sleep talker as well. I am usually too tired to remember what he is saying, but I wish so much that I could! It is entertaining!
ok that wasn't a pain pill in was a MUSCLE-RELAXER!!! and i can pop like 3 and go to work..... he is almost twice my size, i totally don't get why it knocked him out but it was worth the laugh!!!
Ha ha! Peeing my pants laughing at this one. At least someone out there does stuff like that too... recently we've discovered that I passed it on to Ashlynn. She was so upset the other day coming out of bed because she couldn't shut 'it'? Lol, what do you do? ;)
Hahahaha. I love when people's blogs make me laugh OUT LOUD! That was so funny! Miss you guys!
HAHAHAH that ia hilarious!!!! Brett sometimes speaks in Albanian at night. Then one morning I woke up to go exercise and he just yelled "YOU GO GIRL" as I walked out the door! Haha! Entertainment is right!
oh my heck that is so funny!! I totally talk in my sleep too! I love what our unconciousness brings out. (is that how ya spell it?) this totally cracked me up
So glad you wrote these down! I thought about doing a post like this..but I think Ryan might be embarassed. He does crazy things! So funny though!!
That's hilarious! I made Matt read it and we both laughed.
Omg so funny! Don't quirky things like this make life so fun?
Hilarious! Keep posting more as they come. I wish my husband sleep talked, it sounds so funny!
Those are soooo funny! They're perfect for telling your kids someday!
hehehe! oh man. thanks for the laugh. we love you brent with your sleep talking and all :)
Post a Comment