Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bedroom Decorating Finished!

I am done.
See pictures here --------> Jagged Ideal

4 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Just checked it out! That is truly amazing! You are super talented, I would never have been able to even envision something that wonderful! I love the apartment tips too, because there is only so much that we renters can do, so I always appreciate the tips! Great job!

Syd said...

Um, you are amazing. I am so glad you are in Utah. Once I get a house, you are hired!!! :)

Unknown said...

Sophie!! You are so amazing. Seriously, if I had your talent, I'd be...amazing, too! Love the bedroom. Also, congrats on finding out it's a girl! She'll be beautiful. And you'll be such a great mom!

grant + brittany said...

i wanted to tell you that i really liked reading about brent running. so cool when you get to know a sport on a different level because of your spouse. hope all is well:)