I get my ultrasound MONDAY at 2:30!!!! And I seriously don't think I could wait another minute! If you haven't voted yet please do. (Oh and if you want, leave a comment of why you voted that way)
ok, I voted girl! But not for any real reason, maybe because I am a girl, so I am naturally inclined to think of that as my first choice! Either way, boy or girl, your baby will be such a blessing!
i feel like its a boy because EVERYONE is having a boy. but then the name that you two made up for a girl is just SO fitting for you family. hmmmmmm........?? miss you two!
usually i feel one way or the other, but with you guys i have no idea!!! either way! maybe i think it is a girl a little more than a boy though:) can't wait to hear!!
I vote boy...because you couldn't be any luckier than to have a sweet little boy. No one wanted a girl more than I did, but when I look at my little boy, I'm so ridiculously in love. No matter what you get, I'm so excited for you!
Oh either way you will love them the same. I only wanted girls and I got Porter and then I changed my mind and only wanted boys and I had a girl. I love them both so much and you will too. Being a mom is the best. I feel bad I didn't even know you were expecting. At least now I can keep up to date on through the blogging world. You look great. I am sure you will be tiny the whole time you are so small. I just hope you have a small baby!
12 comments:
Girl- just because
ok, I voted girl! But not for any real reason, maybe because I am a girl, so I am naturally inclined to think of that as my first choice! Either way, boy or girl, your baby will be such a blessing!
i feel like its a boy because EVERYONE is having a boy. but then the name that you two made up for a girl is just SO fitting for you family. hmmmmmm........?? miss you two!
usually i feel one way or the other, but with you guys i have no idea!!! either way! maybe i think it is a girl a little more than a boy though:) can't wait to hear!!
Girl! Because you would make her look SO cute every sunday. But then baby boys look so cute in sunday clothes too...hmmm...
I say Girl just because Selina had two, and we all know how cute they are. Only 6 more weeks till we are in Utah!!!
I vote boy...because you couldn't be any luckier than to have a sweet little boy. No one wanted a girl more than I did, but when I look at my little boy, I'm so ridiculously in love. No matter what you get, I'm so excited for you!
I think it will be a girl! I am so excited for you guys!!
I think it's going to be a girl! Josh thinks so too!!
GIRL!!!!!!!!!
Girly, girly, girly!!! U're just such a girly girl!
Oh either way you will love them the same. I only wanted girls and I got Porter and then I changed my mind and only wanted boys and I had a girl. I love them both so much and you will too. Being a mom is the best. I feel bad I didn't even know you were expecting. At least now I can keep up to date on through the blogging world. You look great. I am sure you will be tiny the whole time you are so small. I just hope you have a small baby!
Post a Comment