Friday, May 22, 2009

Things to love...

Some girl stuff that I just LOVE






































All of the onsies and dresses were found on Etsy.com
Here are some direct links for a few things:
Birdie onsie and bib
Wish Onsie
Black and White Bird jumper
Blue and red Jumper
Pink jumper













I ADORE all of these shoes! White converse, Yellow Vans and navy Salt water Sandals.
I actually found a pair of navy salt water sandals at a thrift store, I just about died. They normally run for 30.00



























So, I have to admit that I am a little on the over prepared side. I have been searching Craigslist, Walmart and Target for good deals on strollers for the past month. I heard from a neighbor that garage sales in Lehi, Lindon, AF, and Highland are pretty awesome. So last Saturday I took the sister with me and we had a garage sale adventure.
I found this stroller/travel set in top condition being sold for 50.00

Eddie Bauer ITS Travel System:













Needless to say, I bought it.
I did decide though that I need to do strength training in my arms. Those things are heavy. But honestly, all the travel systems are (that are under 200 dollars)
Boo for being born with chicken arms, but yay for getting a sweet deal!

5 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Your baby is going to be so stinkin cute!! It was fun seeing you guys the other night!

Whitney Booth said...

Okay, so I love your style! Your little girl is going to be so dang cute ;)

Seriously though, I love the cute dresses, and shoes...

Tiffany said...

I love those little dresses! It makes me want a girl! I have to admit I already have a couple dresses for a little girl just waiting to be worn someday!

Unknown said...

Just a word of caution, check the manufacturing date on the carseat, if it is older than 5 years they are illegal for use. Just a heads up. :) We had that problem looking for one at yard sales. The hospital won't let you take them home in a carseat that old! Cute clothes! I love em!

Michelle Show said...

You are so cute....I'm in love with all the little girl clothes! I can't wait to see you :)

xoxo- Michelle