Now where did we leave off?...
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for baby boy to get here.
I have crafted and baked (GASP). I have cleaned and organized. I have bleached and washed. I have vacuumed and detailed. My bag is packed and ready to go...
and now I have officially run out of things to do.
~sigh~
All signs where pointing to an early delivery, at 35 weeks I was telling my body to slow down...
Body, you listening? You can start speeding things up again, okay?














6 comments:
there are babies being born all over blogger :) lol I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Where do you get all of your maternity clothes? They are so cute!
Oh my LANTA!!! Could you be any cuter?! Like seriously-- you're killing me. LOVE- a million times. LOVE.
ps... my word verification is stingboa. I know, right?
I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to hear the news!!!! Hope everything goes well!!!
By the way, LOVE LOVE LOVE all your beautiful shots of your belly and cuteness!!!!
um, what are those darling outfits?? what kind of pregnant girl are you, like the hottest mom ever?? You are such an inspiration for keeping cute while feeling anything else but cute! the last month is so hard, i can't believe you are 38 weeks! good job nesting, sounds like everything is under control...now that baby just needs to get here... I can't wait to read your birth story!
love, Rebekah
Congrats to you again! Benson is just perfect!
Post a Comment