Monday, October 24, 2011

pumpkin patch and the petting zoo


I love fall! Eden and I went with Amy and Kayleigh to Pumpkin Land in Lindon. It was so much fun. There was loads of stuff for the kids to do, animals and a fun playground. We had the best day there. 


Earlier this month Eden Brent and I went to a pumpkin patch where you can pick your pumpkin right out of the field. So cool. 
We just kept walking further into the field saying, "This one looks good........oooooooohh look at this one!". 
It was really bright and really muddy.

This last weekend we went to the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo. Eden loved riding on the horse, with NO help from daddy.  She cried when it was over. 
She is saying "neigh!" in this picture:
Eden fed the ducks...
 and got thrown in jail.
 These kinds of days are just pure bliss for me.  Fun adventures with my family and watching Eden explore her world and see new things.
This month has been so much fun so far...
maybe we will top off this great month with the birth of our second child...
fingers crossed.

Yes. I'm done being pregnant...

and I'm dying to see my sons eyes and look at his sweet tiny toes. 

This is for Selina...
Eden in Cora's old dress. Love it.

2 comments:

Miss Mary said...

This looks like such a fun day! Love all your pics, and this last one of Eden all dressed up is so cute. Happy last little bit of pregnancy! So excited and happy for you, Soph!

Unknown said...

oh! the sweetness!!!!! she looks like a little vintage dolly in that dress! i love all these pics! fun adventures!
~selina