Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thank you


Thank you so much for those of you that left comments on my last post.  It is a relief and a comfort to know other people have felt the same way.  Not like you couldn't see this coming, but I cried reading your comments because I felt so much support and love.  I am happy to report that I am doing better.  My CNM prescribed me with ambien and that has helped a lot with my sleep anxiety and exhaustion (which led to the unstoppable tears).

This motherhood thing is a sacrifice in so many ways. But one thing I know that no sacrifice we make is worthless.  Even feeling so very alone and sad I know that I am becoming closer to the savior and what he felt  although I do not feel grateful for it in the moment.
Thanks again.

2 comments:

jessandbryce said...

No Soph, THANK YOU, for sharing your feelings. I had the hardest time when Luke was born I can't even describe it. It is comforting to know that I am not the only one who thinks motherhood is the hardest thing ever. (Worth it? Absolutely! Easy? Heck no.) Love you & are praying for you and your adorable family.

Unknown said...

You have awesome friends (hello, i'm one of them) and a good support group. We'll check up on you from time to time. :)