When I look at this picture I feel like I am living the end of a Disney princess movie...
Photographs by April.
I want a reason to wear my wedding dress again but it just might be a tad too formal for dinner and a movie.
I had my wedding dress made and it was the best decision ever. I cost less than 400 and it fit perfect. My total budget was a little over 1,000 for the entire wedding so it worked out. All I can say is Costco roses are the best and thanks to all the help we got to make that day amazing. I wouldn't change anything.
3 years 47 days... going on FOREVER. Thanks for making me laugh and for making me feel beautiful every day.
I didn't think it was possible to love you more than I did on our wedding day, I am happy to be wrong.
Love you boo.


1 comment:
awwwww....how cute! and those pics are just too gorgeous! see u soon beautiful girl!
Post a Comment