Tuesday, February 22, 2011

best weekend ever!







I learned how to carve!
...mostly
...okay I fell a lot, a lot, a lot.. wanted to cry at one point...didn't...
AND at the end of the day my love gave me the biggest kiss (my favorite part).
He is a great teacher.
 Can you believe I have been snow boarding like 8 or 9 times and never learned how to carve???
I always felt bad when people had to waste their day teaching me.
I remember when I taught my self how to go in a circle... I was so proud... doing it totally wrong but still proud.

 This weekend was seriously awesome.
It included:
laser tag Friday night with brent (we were a stealthy team)
sleeping in (thanks sweetie)
snow boarding at sundance in lovely white powder
speaking in church finishing speaking in church
laughing so hard with mom and dad fogt...over... i don't remember... but gosh we had fun
waking up Monday and having breakfast in our PJ's at Flower girls and Dough boys... YUM!
getting our swim on with little peanut at the Lehi Legacy Center
hanging out with friends
maybe hitting up a killer sale at JoANNs
spending time with brent
spending more time with brent

It was bliss.

No comments: