Eden loves baskets/drawers/bags with stuff in them so she can throw it out.
She likes to stand and walk around while I hold her hands.
She eats basically anything that I am eating and chews with her gums and her two bottom teeth. Her favorite things to eat are wheat crackers and green beans.
In this picture Eden is rocking back against the dryer and getting a kick out of hitting her head... Crazy baby.
This picture is awesome. Eden has the craziest hair, I couldn't keep it down if I tried. I just die over the Halo of fuzz 3 inches off her head.
She loves waving bye bye and gives kisses.
Look at those feet. She is always turned out and pointing her tiny toes and she already loves to DaNCE and DANCe!!
Eden has been sleeping 12 hours a night for the past few months and I am so happy about it.
She hadn't had any poop explosions...
until today.
She pooped and it got all over the carpet.
Being a mommy is a fun adventure to say the least.
This is such a fun age, I am really loving spending time with Eden and making her laugh. I want her to laugh and smile everyday.
I can't believe next month she'll be ONE!!!
7 comments:
She is getting so big! What a fun age :) She is such a cutie.
WHAT!?!? How is she going to be one already?
aw! i love that little chipmunk!
I love the Hair. Its too cute to control! What a fun little girl!
Such a sweet baby girl! Just like her momma!
look at those sweet toes!
~selina
How cute is she! And she is getting so big!!
Post a Comment