Found HERE.
Found HERE.
Found HERE.
Found HERE.
Found HERE.
OOOOoooo and I am still looking for a floral tunic like top/dress for her to wear with leggings. If I can't find one I think I'll make one.
This is my little wish list so far...
Although I can't wait to have a baby boy, there are some definite perks to having a girl!





6 comments:
All of that stuff is AMAZINGLY cute! It looks like your having fun shopping!
cute! I found something fairly simular to the cute little sweater on target.com and its only $8 vs like $30 or whatever gap was charging. Love it!! The link is like a bajillion miles long but it's called the "Newborn Girls' Genuine Baby from OshKosh Charcoal Short-sleeve Dot Bodysuit". SO CUTE!
Yum! That shirt is to freakin' die for. I really think I'm going to have to buy that NOW! Seriously? Polka dots and ruffles? That shirt is so me... oh wait I mean, her!
Sophie!!
I just bought Afton a tutu almost identical to that one at Old Navy for $10! Shoes close to the black ones at Target for $13!
The Old Navy tutu's are way cute, it was at an outlet, if you can't find it I'll be more than happy to go pick one up for you from the one here!
I know right? Girls are awesome, but I do have to say, dressing TWO of them on a budget was a little intimidating to me so I'm glad that this little guy will be able to throw on a sleeper and roll! Miss u and u would make a cute shirt if u couldn't find it mrs. talented!
Amen to wanting those baby blochs. I got Norah that little black coat for the winter :) You need a friend that works at the gap so you can get the friends and family hook up!
Post a Comment