Geeze my eyes are small when I smile!
Do you love Edens "matching outfit".
By the time we got to the waterfall Eden was dying to get out and crawl but that led to trying to eat rocks so.....
she was kinda grouchy on the way back.
It was a really fun time and we loved watching Eden experience and be around nature.
I have decided to make a goal to be more positive. I live such a blessed life, not perfect but I am truly so lucky to have the things I do. Sometimes I stress easily and I realized that "stressing" takes away from the spirit in my life. I read a scripture today in the Book of Mormon.
And while I am not committing murders the word that stuck out to me is "Strifes". Do you strife? I think we all do. In this scripture I learned that "strifing" can keep us from coming to Christ.
So, my goal is to be happier. To let joy permeate my being and to reflect the happiness and light that I feel from my Savior Jesus Christ.
It sound easy, and I believe it is.
Sending out lots of love!
~Soph
6 comments:
This is awesome Soph! I also stress easily, and I am always thinking that maybe my stress is preventing me from truly trusting in God? I love your goal--we could all use more of that in our lives! Love the pics of you guys--what a beautiful family!
I just love this, you say things so simply. Eden is gettin bigger an bigger! she is a doll! you're not alone in your journey to do better! Miss you cute girl!
You have the cutest family Soph, and I loved reading those positive thoughts. (:
Sophia, I haven't "talked" to you in forever, I love this post, my life is so blessed and I always seem to be stressed out. I too am working on being happy with the way things are and not stressing out all the time! Thanks for the inspiration! Eden is adorable! I still love that name!
~Mandi
i dedinitely "strife" too much! thanks for the important reminder!
Such a darling family . . . I love and miss you Soph!!
Post a Comment