Thursday, August 19, 2010

Eden and Mommy

Eden has been napping for 3... almost 4 hours now. Which is about 2.5 hours longer than normal. I mean I am not sure what to do with myself.  I mopped my kitchen and cleaned my bathrooms. I picked up a book and read for a while. I made myself lunch and talked to my mom on the phone for 45 min. I put make up on and folded 2 loads of laundry..... So here I am, trying to enjoy this unsettling alone time.
My sweet friend Tiffany took these pictures yesterday. I was so happy when she emailed them to me, I hardly have any pictures of us since I am always the one behind the camera.
Waving bye bye.

The next few pictures are pretty much the same but I just love Eden little face in all of them.


Eden has been teething and feeling pretty crappy. If you look close you can see a little glistening tear in her eye. 
On that note: Eden has been very adventurous lately and been getting more bonks and owies than normal...am I a bad mom that I delight in the adorable pouty bottom lip quiver she gets when she's hurt?

Alright, we are on hour 4 of nap time...
 I gotta bust out some crafts or something!
~Soph

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i die over these pics! i LOVE your outfit!

~selina

jessandbryce said...

SOPH YOU ARE THE HOTTEST MOM EVER! LOVE THE PICS!

Alli said...

you look so adorable! as done eden of course. Hooray for long nap times, I hope mine is a GOOD sleeper! fingers crossed.

Whitney Booth said...

Cute outfit soph! I love your style.

Giselle Rasheta said...

A. I wish my child would sleep for 3 or 4 hours ever.

B. I'm kind of sickened at how much you accomplished during your child's nap and how you're ready to keep going! Wow, I have a new hero. :)

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I hope loving that pouty lip doesn't make you a bad mom... if it doesn, I'm the worst mom in the world! Love the pout!

Skylar and Lauren said...

ok hot momma-you need to enjoy this alone time for me ok? My daughter keeps cutting out nap/sleep time and then she's miss cutie cranky pants! haha! (isn't it funny how we don't know what to do with ourselves when they're out for that long though?) haha! we're funny! luv and miss u!

Unknown said...

milf! and eden is so cute, her cute little cheeks! She sleeps SOOOO much! I'm so jealous! Mason (my nephew) will only sleep 9 hours a night and 1 or 2 hour naps! He's a beast!

Dallas and Krista said...

Could she be any cuter? Mmmmm I want to squeeze her

grant + brittany said...

well you two are just adorable. love these pics. and you look great in that hat... so you. miss you!

Tiffany said...

you and Eden are both so beautiful! and you're a lucky mommy to have such a good sleeper!