I walked in my living room to find my favorite people sleeping. I later found out hubby was on the floor due to a massive spit up explosion on the couch.
This picture of Mike was classic. I think he may sleep in this bean bag watching TV more than he sleeps in his own bed.
Liv and I. Just cause.
This picture of Mike was classic. I think he may sleep in this bean bag watching TV more than he sleeps in his own bed.
Liv and I. Just cause. I love her.
Whats New:
- Eden is now sleeping from 11/12 to 4/5 every night.
- I made dinner 3 times in the last 6 days
- I am tired a lot but getting used to being a zombie.
- My Christmas tree is up and we've shamelessly been listnening to Christmas music
- I bought my Twilight ticket for this weekend!!
- I have done 4 loads of laundry and over the last 4 days and I am yet to fold and put it away.
- I am sporting "third day hair"

7 comments:
you are a mommmy! and you will never catch up on your laundry ever again so just get used to it. oh, and also the third day hair. i think i am on fifth day hair. :)
That is so funny how the remote is all ready to go! Congrats on the long night stretches of sleep...nothing feels better than sleep when you are a mom! post pictures of your christmas tree, because i already now its darling!
love, Rebekah
hey it's progress!
p.s. i always sport "third day hair". shhh! don't tell!
Your posts are great! Love them!
Welcome to motherhood! Ha ha! We play the laundry game. It gets cleaned and put in baskets, baskets go to my room, clothes get dumped on bed, end of day clothes go back in baskets, dumped on bed in morning, etc. It is usually 2-3 days before I get so annoyed I fold it. That and I need the baskets back to clean 4-5 more loads! And third day hair looks great under cute hats. ;)
I can't believe you are all ready for Christmas! I am not there quite yet...but I shamelessly sport "third day hair" all the time...Ryan says I am probably European cause I shower once a week, and shop once a day!!
Oh yeah girl...Twilight here we come. I am getting so excited. :) I am glad to hear Eden is giving you a stretch of sleep. Every hour helps. :) And I don't think i have made dinner 3 times in the last 6 days, and I don't have a newborn. And I love 3rd hair day. Although on me it looks like a grease ball...but if your hair is like Selina's, it is most likely just gorgeous. Loved your post, can 't wait to hang out.
Post a Comment