Monday, November 30, 2009

Impossible

Between Mike and Mitch it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a good picture.
Here we have mike doing blue steel and Mitch being blinded by the sun.

This Thanksgiving I was lucky enough to be with all my favorite people! Both Brent's family and mine got together. We were missing a few on both sides but it was still great.

The boys played football.

The girls cooked.

The boys watched football.

We all ate a ton.

The boys cleaned up.

I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

Skylar and Lauren said...

I love it when the two sides of the family can all get together like that-it's so fun to have everyone with u! lucky girl! and I LOVE that the BOYS CLEANED UP!!! Ok, so I am coming out there the 15-31st of december-I definitely need to know ur schedule...and how far away are u from layton??? or ogden???