It is really hard to get a smiling picture... hence why most these shots are a blurry. Eden is 6 weeks old today and she has officially learned how to do some serious smiles.
Every time she smiles my heart melts. It seems that with in the last few days her expressions have doubled. It's so fun.
Hey Stranger!!! It's been a while- and you have a baby!!! she is beautiful! absolutely adorable. where are you guys now? if you're close I would LOVE to see you! and your little bundle of joy!
That is SO fun that she is starting to smile..she looks SO pretty like her mama! yeah, when they smile it just melts your heart and it makes me feel like brady loves his mama so much--so rewarding!! love, REbekah
12 comments:
Hey Stranger!!! It's been a while- and you have a baby!!! she is beautiful! absolutely adorable. where are you guys now? if you're close I would LOVE to see you! and your little bundle of joy!
Hugs :)
i love reading your baby posts. so fun to see you as a mommy :)
She looks so much like you. SUCH a beautiful baby! xo
She is so adorable!!
So cute! I love her little hair sticking up!
she is already getting bigger! slow the clock!!
she really is such a pretty baby. I need to get your number so we can go to a class together!
holy crap she's darling! you're looking so good! hope to see you in a dance class soon!
That is SO fun that she is starting to smile..she looks SO pretty like her mama! yeah, when they smile it just melts your heart and it makes me feel like brady loves his mama so much--so rewarding!!
love, REbekah
So cute!
i could take a serious bite out of that child... look at her face!!!!!
She is so pretty! I love her smile, it is so adorable.
Post a Comment