Saturday, November 14, 2009

Everytime

These pictures are back from September, but I had to post them. For some reason, whenever my family gets together we end up having a crazy trampoline session...probably due to the fact that most of my siblings are dare devils. I guess I always have my camera because I have tons of these kinds of pictures.







Mitchell and Elise so awesome. It's weird that years ago I was changing their diapers and now we are such good friends despite the age difference.

I had too much fun taking these, and it just feeds my desire to one day be a photographer...

3 comments:

grant + brittany said...

i was not bugged one bit about her attempted craft day! it was fun! let's do it again this week, i'll call you when i figure my week out. elise's skirt is so cute.

Whitney Booth said...

These are fun pictures! Your family is so cute and fun.

Unknown said...

hey you ned to post these fashionable pics of Elise on our sisters blog!!!! by the way that is totally my skirt she is wearing!!!!