Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kids say the darnedest things

Notes from my phone: 
Benson said "My donut my donut ahh ahh don't touch my donut" playing in the back seat of the car.

"The monsters are good the monsters are bad the monsters will eat you and the monsters or night and green monsters will try to poop on your head Don't Eat pee don't eat Poo. It'll make you sick and it'll come out of you and wash away and you go to sleep." Edens song April 16th

Benson love the movie turbo. He calls it "snail". He wanted to watch it today and he ran up to the blue ray player and called out "SNAIL? you in nere?!

I got home from teaching dance and I went in to kiss Eden and say I love you she woke up to say "I missed you mommy, I pretended to call you on my shoe."

It is ten thirty and you benni, are just in your room laughing and giggling. Every time I go in to kiss you at night and you are awake you act all silly and giggle like I'm trying to get you. You are so playful and happy. You fill me up with so much love and joy.

Please bless we can have the Holy Ghost in our hearts and please bless we can have the Holy Ghost in our home. -edens prayer 4-26-2014

Benson's been very involved and TV shows lately. On Mickey Mouse Clubhouse they asked what they could use to see something that was faraway.... Benson looked at the tools and shouted out "trampoline!!!"

Benny wanted to pretend to be a dog. He said ruff ruff. I asked him if he wanted to be rocky or marshal from paw patrol... He said MARSHAL! Then he tried to go out the front door to look for marshals fire truck.

After we put Eden to bed we will often find set ups she's left outside her door. She loves "drawing" in the carpet. She'll draw letters and princesses and fairies. She does her best work at night when she is supposed to be asleep but she is busy drawing us special carpet pictures...

I told Eden that she gets to pick one stuffed animal to bring with her on the trip then she said "two will be fine because it's like one"

We are in our hotel trying to sleep and a fire truck/ ambulance goes by outside Benny yells out SCHOOL BUS!!!

The spirit prompted me to sing with Benny before I kissed him good night... It was a beautiful gift. I sang I am a child of god and he just looked at me then I sang the first article of faith and he sang all the words. I decided to try two through four and he knew most the words! Heaven. Pure joy for me as a mom. He listens and is learning even when I think he's not. Love you my benson.

Eden keeps saying in her prayers to bless us because we're all sick... I asked her "who is sick?" She says "you and me and daddy" then I say "what are we sick with?" And she says "allergies".

Eden thinking of a game: "what's that game where you tag and you run around and tag people and they're it?"
Me: "tag?"

Edens is up with yaya telling stories and yaya says, "when mom and dad come home start snoring so they think you're asleep" when we came around my mom was leaving eden's room and Eden yells "TELL MOM AND DAD IM SLEEPING"

Ben is threw a gigantic fit when I put him down for a nap and when I came down stairs Eden said "Benny is so Dramic!" (Dramatic)

Me- come get your vitamins!
Eden- we are busy
... And if we get vitamins we will be un-busy

"Something smells fishy..." (We are walking past the sea food at the grocery store) I lean to edens ear and say, "It's fish." Then she says oh it's probably clobster!"

Dora is on tv telling Eden to say "ariba" Eden says "ariba!" I say good job Eden and she replies, "I know, I'm good at speaking Spanish".

Ben loves his cars he calls for them if one gets left behind. In the car. In his room. At the table. On the stairs. He says "myyyyye caaaaaaaaar!" It's less of a question and more of a "where the heck is that one car cause I really need that car now!" Boy loves those matchbox cars!

My cauwww!

E-I'm going on a date
Me- with who?
E-kiddy meow meow

Eden says "fff" for and "sp"
Farkle
Frinkles
Fooky
And recently farties.... She was eating smarties and every time she offererd me one I almost peed.

Eden wanted to give benson a stuffed pink kitty... A regular on her bed but not her favorite. She thought she would let him sleep with it. She walked into his room holding it with outstretched arms and he held his arms out to except, then promptly took it and chucked it over the top of her head in disgust.

Benson says:
Saa-ey = sorry
Bokeen = broken
Talk = chalk
Seesey = sissy
Peeze = please
Pire = fire
Pre-nano = piano
Laydur =later
Awe white = all right



Eden singing in bed, "think happy thoughts happy thoughts and a smile will come back to you".


Eden, "You really wanted to be a mermaid?" Me, "yes I really wanted to be a mermaid". Eden, "well, too bad because you was Ursula".   8-2014

Eden:
I just adore so many things about you. For one you are asking to snuggle every night. Tonight after snuggling you said "mom, you should go look on your bed" you left your pink flower purse on my pillow and inside it your princess Sofia crown. I put it on and twirled into your room, I curtseyed as I said thank you. You leave me special things on my pillow and night stand a lot.
....
The leaving of "surprises" for mommy started getting a bit out of hand... I had to ask for no more surprises at night because next to my bed was a collection of all my surprises and it was getting a bit too big. You gave me a necklace, a plastic ring, a dolly, a bib, a purse with a flower in it, a tiny pillow, a book, another book, about six books, a stuffed animal, a few more stuffed animals, a crown and a picture you drew.

Benson:
You are I'm this stage where you say what you want loudly and repeatedly. "More please, more please, MORE PLEASE" " my car, my car. MY CAR" "snacks, snacks, SNACKS" over and over and louder and louder.

When Benson wakes up he is the biggest grouch he is upset and unhappy and throwing tantrums until he gets his belly full. When his belly is full he's a happy child that he runs around and plays.

Dad - "Monsters don't exist Eden ... They are make believe like faries and..." Mom - "Hang on, we believe in faries around here."


Dear.  Heavenly Father, please bless that there won't be any monsters on our planet. And bless that there will be mermaids in the ocean and not sharks. And that we can transform into fairies... In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

My first encounter with benson this morning:
B- mommy what are you doing?
Me- I'm going poo poo I'm the potty.
B- oh going poo poo in the potty where's daddy? (In the same breath, with out any pauses)

While playing with Benny, Eden says seriously, "I think I broke my arm. ... Kidding!"

"Goodnight Benny"
"Goodnide momma"
(Heart melts)

Eden and I watched Brave today and we snuggled in a chair. At a part when the daughter and the mom are connecting Eden turns and looks at me lovingly with her sweet eyes. I said "are you thinking that you love me?" And she said "yes".

Benny sings the articles of faith. My favorite one is six. Your voice sounds so cute.

"Pup ta twoll" paw patroll - Benny

I said Eden your blanket smells funny and she sniffs it and says, "no, it smells like roses"

Listening to the kids play.... "Thanks ben you're the best" "you're da best Edin"

Benson loves reading the Grammy book "fluffy duckling" he gets concerned eyes when the duckling gets sad. He also will say "quack quack momma?" With me. 9-12-14

Eden likes junie b jones and any books with kitties on the front. She is crazy about reading the "friend" and she gets so excited when a new one comes in the mail. 9-12-2014

"Please bless that angels will be surrounded by us" Eden 9-17-2014

Benny do you want a drink? "Ah hmmm" (uh huh)

Benny says , "wait momma ine, coming" and "trouble maker!"

Today we played in a tent as a family and Eden told the story of the movie "brave". "Once there was a girl and her name was Brave". Then I told Goldie locks and the three bears. I finished and i said, "yaya tells it better" and Eden said, "yeah, I tell it better too" then she told the story... It was better.

Praying last night with benson- say
Dear Heavenly Father... "Heavny fadur". Say thankful for this day "tankful for dis daaaay". Say grateful for blessings "you're a diaper baby!" And looks at me with a mischievous dimpled smile.  I'm so tired and the kids are both being so naughty but I just start laughing.

Eden praying tonight after getting creeped out from seeing a spider... She first asked to take all spiders out of our house then prayed "Can you take away the fire ants cause they're all dumb, and we don't like them. "

Eden says "what's going on with me today?" She has an earache and isn't feeling well.

I tell Eden to get her Jammie's on before helping me tuck in benson. She says, "No!" Then I say don't be sassy to which she says, "I'm not being sassy!" And slams her door

Eden says her favorite name is "farkle hearts candycane Jewel farkle hearts"

1-3-2015
"Wiping-da-queen" - lightening McQueen (benson)

Ben- tornado "po weh doh"

Benson gets picked up by Brent and they dance with me and he whispers "shhhhhhh shhhhhhh I need to go pody".

Eden playing "wedding"
"Where is the prince? I see his car but where is the prince?"
Me- "I'll bring you a present" (for the wedding)
Eden- "there are no presents at weddings!"


Trying to get benson to calm down and sleep...
Me- benson, your body needs rest.
Benson- (totally calm but mischievous) My poopy needs rest.
Me- laughs
Benson- laughs then 14 times in different varieties says, "my poopy needs rest!"

Ben- One kiss... For Jesus Christ.
Me- Oh sweetie you love Jesus Christ?
Ben- Yeah
Me- Me too.

Ben talks about his cars like smegul- "my carzes"

Benson was running after Eden to take her doll and I grabbed him in my arms he looked at me with the mischievous smile and says "I wove you mommy" then I tell him... "you stink like poop" and he does another big mischievous smile at me.

Benson- "I'm a nice guy. .... And you're a nice guy and edens a nice guy and daddy is an army guy."

Benson- I wove me and I wove yoou (while sitting on my lap)

Eden found my favorite doll growing up outside in a box. She's washed her dressed her played with her swung her around and tucked her in. Watching her with that doll is like watching her nurture and love my childhood self. It warms my heart and also mends it.

Bensons blanket was in the dryer so I put him to bed with out it. I came upstairs about 45 minutes later with the warm freshly cleaned blanket in my hands. I opened his door. His eyes were opened. He kicked off his other blanket as he exclaimed, "It's ready!".

Benson says "pew pew pew pew" when he pretends to fire a gun. If he shoots something he says, "I pewed ______".
He used his pretzel sticks as pews and when they dropped on the floor he said,"I dropped my pews".

Edens prayer: "I love you Jesus Christ. I wish you was here. I'm happy you died for my sins."

"When Benson was little he didn't know how to fight and I went mischief and then Benson went mischief and now he fights" Eden


No comments: