Friday, September 28, 2012

"Rainbow trees"



















We went on a drive up the American Fork canyon the other day.  It was magical. I love fall in the mountains. We got out and walked around for a bit and it was one of those moments where I wanted to freeze time. I am so in love with my family... the awe that Eden and Benson had looking around at the trees, how Eden just wanted to take off and run, Benson's fascination with touching leaves, observing the relationship and love between the kids and their daddy (they admire him very much), the special bond they have with their aunt Elise and how much our little family means to me.

A moment of pure childhood sweetness that I hope to always remember is when we first drove into the canyon and Eden gasped and then exclaimed, "Rainbow trees!".

3 comments:

abby said...

You need to frame at least half of these pictures. So beautiful!

janetfogt said...

These pictures make me miss you guys so............much!!!! Love the pictures. :)

Unknown said...

Those colors! Amazing!