My little lady is 3 years old today!
Yesterday we had a pink ballerina party for her and some friends and it was so fun!
She danced, ate tons of sweets and enjoyed her gifts.
Some things I love about Ms. Eden Charlotte:
She likes to brush my hair
She sings "twinkle twinkle little star" and "angelina ballerina" and regularly asks for "angelina ballerina music"
The way she says "mommy (or daddy) you are my best friend"
The way she loves to laugh and be tickled
How she points her toes to do an arabesque
Her obsession with the "piggy movie" aka Charlotte's Web
Listening to her play in the bath and how her barbie calls "mommy!" when she needs "help"
How interested she is in art and drawing
When she comes in our bed to snuggle in the morning
How she wants everything PINK ("Eden what do you want for breakfast?" E~"Pink food")
How she obsessively organizes everything like her daddy did when he was little
WE LOVE YOU EDEN!
Happy Birthday!
xo~mommy
3 comments:
Those cupcakes are ridiculously cute! I love both of these posts. And i miss u and your fabulousness...I will call you soon!
You sure know how to throw a sweet party. I'm still smiling thinking of Eden's twirls. :)
What a fun party for Eden! She is lucky to have such a talented mom!!
The picture in the pink wig is so funny - love it!
Post a Comment