"Wilber!!! I see him" She is obsessed with the movie Charlotte's Web (the real life version).
The other day we saw a spider and I said "look it's Charlotte." Then I asked her if I should "get it" to which she said, "Yup. That's not Charlotte, it's a bug!"
...and a doofus picture for ya.
Two things: 1. Brent's tongue 2. Benson's lack of excitement
Benson looked like this for all of our slide adventures.
Eden and Aunt Ayeeeese.
She all of a sudden seemed so grown up to me, taking off and climbing all by herself.
DIE over this face!
She LOVED the corn box. Brent and I decided we want one in our back yard.
He kicked my butt even though I cheated and hit it with two hands.
What Bense looked like the last 45 minutes of our adventure.
A more even match...
Best friends!
Baby boy boycotting pictures.
By the end we were covered in hay, corn and dirt and we were happy about it.
~Sophie
3 comments:
You're such a sweet little mommy! I'm sad we live so far apart, I think we'd have such fun little outings! Glad to see you are doing so well and your babies are adorable!~
Such great, expressive pictures!!!! You all look so happy and thoroughly enjoying the moments. It's fun to be such a cute little family. Love and miss you all!
I love the pictures! You are all so expressive and enjoying the moments! What a picture perfect little family you have. Love and miss you all.
Grandma
Post a Comment