Monday, July 4, 2011

Cora "Cowaaa" and Eva "EEEyaaaa"









I love these girls. They are so fun to have around and Eden loves to play with them.  Eden isn't even 2 but they include her always and love to play with her.  They are the best!

This cutie is gone away at an army course for the next 4 weeks...
I hope it goes by fast.
I miss him already.

3 comments:

Michael and Kyndra said...

Eden's hair is getting so long! She is so cute! Lizzy loves playing with her older cousins too, I can just tell it makes her feel like such a big kid!! I'm sorry Brent is gone for so long. Mike was gone for a week last month, and it was so hard, I can't imagine a whole month. Call me if you get lonely, I'd love to see you and Eden again!

Kight Family said...

You are a strong woman and I am sure you will keep yourself busy so it will go by fast!
If you need anything I am not far away! Come play if you aren't too busy!

janetfogt said...

Such fun pictures!!! I am so glad your family is here and you are having such a great time together.