Eden and I went to ikea and had a really fun day.
She was even nice enough to tidy up one of the kid rooms on display.
She thought it was important to test out the bed too.
I love that face!!
Mommy and Eden.
Having her own bowl of pink pomegranate Red Mango.
This is a picture of our new...ish house. We've been here for months and a certain far away friend requested a picture... about 4 months ago. We love our new home!







2 comments:
Sophie, It's always so fun to read your blog! You're so brave for having a husband in the military! I like how you said in your last post that he is the first person you want to tell things too. That's how I feel about my husband. When he was deployed, talking to him every day is what got me through. As long as I could communicate with him I felt like I could survive. I also love how cute of a Mom you are! What a fun idea to have a little shopping trip to Ikea.
Sophie! I LOVED your comment! Made my day (especially the vampire part. ha! so true!) I didn't know you had a similar experience...I should have talked to you. would have been nice to have all ends of the spectrum covered. I would love to see your new house. Looks so cute! Maybe a big bash for Brent when he comes home would be a good excuse for us to come over?? Would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment