Monday, May 2, 2011

something like news


Peanut number two is cookin!
12 weeks as of this last Saturday and counting.

Feeling very tired and hungry...always hungry...overall good and we are VERY EXCITED!!

I think the suspense to find out the gender is even more intense this time...
so since all of you were geniuses and guessed Eden was a girl last time I need your guesses again.



25 comments:

Richard and Katy said...

Sophia!! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Leslie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't wait to find out too! How exciting, Sophie!! Oh, I'm so happy for you!!

My guess, not sure why, is BOY. :)

Congratulations, Sophie!! So excited for your little family!! :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm saying another girl. :)

abby said...

sophie! this is so exciting! congrats! i can't wait to see what you cook up!

Miss Mary said...

Wow, Soph, this is so exciting!! Huge congrats to you. So happy for you guys!

Mike and Jenna said...

I love this tiny peanut already! I am gonna say girl...just because I would! ;)

Emily said...

Congratulations Soph! I'm glad you're feeling pretty well, what a blessing. Your peanut looks just like mine did, so I'm guessing another girl (50/50 chance, right?).

Betsy Lee said...

Yea!!! Congratulations on making it out of the first trimester!!! That's so exciting, Sophie!!!!

I'm guessing it's going to be a girl. But I always go by what I'm craving, so I'd have to know what you're craving to be sure. ;) With my girls I had to have spicy and salty things! Went through lots of chips and salsa. lol With my boy I craved meat and had a sweet tooth like no other time in my life!

Andrea said...

I hope its a boy and so I am guessing a boy!

KILEY said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

I echo Emily's comment and say another girl! CONGRATS!

Laura-Lu said...

Congratulations! I'm going to guess another girl. Either way, it'll be a big cutie!

Skylar and Lauren said...

yay! Hope ur feeling well darling dearest! my guess is boy too... ;)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! That is so so exciting! I am going to guess boy so that our little guys can be friends & I can copy all the cute ideas you have for boys hahaha! Congrats again that's SO awesome.

sarah marie. said...

yay so happy for you!

Carrie said...

I think it is a BOY But The pair named Selina and Sophia are a special match made in heaven. Sisters are so special. That being said I think it is a BOY but I don't care. Healthy is the best blessing!!!!!!
LOVE MOM

Ashley Hardison said...

Congrats! That is so exciting

Nichole said...

yay! So exciting! I would guess but I was totally off with both of mine so I think I give up on trying. I am so happy for you, hope you are feeling well and Eden is letting you rest.

Rach said...

I am so happy to see this! You're a great mommy! Can't wait to find out!! Happy to hear you're feeling well!!

Whitney Booth said...

Yay! Congrats, that is so exciting!!!!! I hope you have a boy so I can get you cute boy outfits :)

Anonymous said...

Soph! OMG CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you. I am hoping for a boy :) Loves from Matt & I!

Smack said...

Yea Soph and Brent!!!! Congrats!!!!!! That is so exciting. Josh and I say it's girl #2.

Mandi Wilson said...

Congrats!! 2 babies is so fun, definitely crazy but fun!

Gabe and Holly said...

congrats!!!! that is so exciting... i hope its a girl. having two girls is so much fun.

Candice and Israel said...

Congrats Sophie!!!! You guys make the cutest little babies :) I'm going to say boy!