26 years and one day ago Brent was born!
I am so blessed to have this man in my life. He is who I want to grow old with. He brings out the best in me. I feel lucky to know him and lucky that he chose to spend eternity with me.
Oh...
and he's really really ridiculously good looking.
While we were in California last month we had the chance to go on a romantic date to the beach where he proposed. The last time I saw the sunset here I thought that I couldn't be happier than I was at that moment... but I was wrong. Joy doubles in marriage and it is a blessing to see it happen.
My partner. My dearest. My rock. My sanity. My laughter. My sweetie. My love.
Yesterday for his birthday we ate Sushi (Yum,Yum), spent a little time at Cabela's (my husband loves to fish) and finished the night off with some epic laser tag... we are really big kids.
All making for a lovely date night.
Happy Birthday, I Love you more than anything.
~Soph
2 comments:
this is too sweet. I love it.
Thanks sweetie. You are the best!
Post a Comment