Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"I laaaaaou" (I love you)

Eden is watching Super Why and "looking for letters" every so often she'll say "I" or "Eeeeeeee"...
This age is really just so fun. She is exploring and learning so much. She loves to be outside and dig in the dirt, to swing on the swings and go down big kid slides, to dance and do spins and jumps, to kick her feet and bob her head to music in the car, to wear tiny sunglasses everywhere and wave to everyone, to run and play with friends, to point to and say body parts including elbows and knees, to be a mommy to her "babies" which includes stroller rides, hugs with back pats, snuggling under blankets and diaper changes...
She is the most fun! I just love this age so much and I started telling her that she is not allowed to grow!



Not afraid of the big dog at ALL

She climbed up here on her own while I was by the slides... I just died, she was acting like a big person.

At the petting zoo... lookin chic


Playing at the park with mom and dad is the BEST


relaxin

We love our girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her too!

Miss Mary said...

She is the cutest thing ever! She is so beautiful Soph, and I love seeing your little family having so much fun together :)

Nichole Burdett said...

Everything you said is exactly what Skyler is doing right now too and I love it too, so fun! Eden is a doll!

janetfogt said...

She is so........cute!! What cute pictures of my little granddaughter. :)
Congratulations on the news for #2 little Fogt. We are so excited!!!!!

Andrea said...

Sophie and Brent you guys are such great parents. I just love Edan, she is the greatest little girl in the whole world. I totally don't want her to grow either. I just love you guys. I need to come play at the park!!! I want to play!! haha

The Waltz's said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of her in the sunglasses KILLS me! What a cutie!