Thursday, May 26, 2011

ecstatic

We are having a BOY!!!
boy. 
oh boy.
BOY.
BOY.
BOY.
BOY.
BOY!!!!

I am thrilled.

I hope he looks like his daddy...
Oh the cuteness!!

It's funny, when I look back at Brent in his elementary school and middle school pictures and he was totally my type. All  my crushes in those days were blond haired cuties with bowl cuts.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

~sellina

Ashley Hardison said...

Congrats that is so exciting! One of each is truly the best of both worlds and they even each other out.

Mindy said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!

Abby said...

congrats!!!! Now you will have one of each :)

Miss Mary said...

Yay!!! This is so exciting. How sweet and wonderful!

KILEY said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

Leslie said...

aww, Sophie!!! that's so FANTASTIC!! i'm so excited for you!! i do believe i guessed BOY tho, right?? way back when you asked what we all thought you might be having? right? and out of just 2 options, i was BOUND to be correct. ;)

congratulations Sophie!!!

Rebekah said...

You will love a boy! congrats! He will be darling!
love, Rebekah

grant + brittany said...

oh my goodness! how cute! yay! can't wait to see what he'll look like and what you'll name him.

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Oh how fun!!! Eden will make the best big sister for her brother. :) Congrats Sophie!!

Larissa said...

Congratulations!!!

Mike and Jenna said...

Oh man oh man! I love this!!! :)

jessandbryce said...

woo hoo congratulations!! now our little guys can be friends ;)

Rachel Angela Clark said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you Soph!! And, p.s., that pic of Brent looks so much like Andrea, it's kind of scary... ha!

Anonymous said...

So exciting. So happy for you! One of each is so perfect!

Mike Woodward said...

I can't believe you know already! Congrats! That will be fun---cuz I'm having a BOY too! :)

Tiffany said...

You lucky girl! One of each! Congrats!

Andrea said...

Brent really was a cutie and the best big brother ever.

Skylar and Lauren said...

hurray!!!! there's nothing like a little boy to dress up its so fun and he's so lucky to get u as his mommy! :)

daniel and katie said...

Yeah I am so excited!!

Mandi Wilson said...

Congrats! I know boy so if you ever need anything let me know! Boys are a blast!

Alisa said...

Oh how fun, so many little boy cousins to play with! Love those little pigtails on Eden:)

in morse code said...

Yay!! Boys are so much fun. There is nothing like a boy and his mommy. Congrats you two!

Sheryl said...

YAY!!! I love my little guy and I know you're going to love yours too!!! Congratulations.