oh my gosh could she be any happier? or cuter??!
I DIE for her face in all of these.. I am sure you already know that by all my FB comments! Oops, sorry! :)
That is SO cute! I love how excited her expressions, she is just lovin it...these pictures are priceless!love, Rebekah
omg!!!! That is soooo fun! I LOVE her face in the first pic! Shes so adorable! I love all her cute swimsuits! Miss you!
Oh my gosh, she loves it! Soph, she is so cute and every time I look at your blog I am amazed how big she is getting. She is such a doll...
Eden may have been born in Utah, but she is a Cali girl at heart! She looks like she is in heaven. I want copies!!!!! Love YaYa
Wow, this looks like so much fun Soph! I love the pic of the three of you...awww. Eden looks so happy to be at the beach!
ahhh i love this post! you have such a cute family!! i love your striped shirt and floral skirt. you are the cutest!! and i want eden's swimsuit in my size!!
Absolutely love it! You're one hot mama and Eden is beyond adorable! Looks like you had a great trip in the warm Cali sun (jealous!)
these pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh my gosh could she be any happier? or cuter??!
I DIE for her face in all of these.. I am sure you already know that by all my FB comments! Oops, sorry! :)
That is SO cute! I love how excited her expressions, she is just lovin it...these pictures are priceless!
love, Rebekah
omg!!!! That is soooo fun! I LOVE her face in the first pic! Shes so adorable! I love all her cute swimsuits! Miss you!
Oh my gosh, she loves it! Soph, she is so cute and every time I look at your blog I am amazed how big she is getting. She is such a doll...
Eden may have been born in Utah, but she is a Cali girl at heart! She looks like she is in heaven. I want copies!!!!!
Love YaYa
Wow, this looks like so much fun Soph! I love the pic of the three of you...awww. Eden looks so happy to be at the beach!
ahhh i love this post! you have such a cute family!! i love your striped shirt and floral skirt. you are the cutest!! and i want eden's swimsuit in my size!!
Absolutely love it! You're one hot mama and Eden is beyond adorable! Looks like you had a great trip in the warm Cali sun (jealous!)
these pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment