Friday, March 25, 2011

baby eden and cousins!


Holden, Kaitlyn, Sierra, Eden, and Everett

I die over this picture!!! 

They are buddies:)

The girls


 These are my cousins Carissa and Josh (Josh just got into BYU...can't believe he is going to college already!) and my sister Olivia... We went to my 12 year old cousin Ben's baseball game and thought it was really important that we go to Chucky Cheese after wards....and cause we are all a bunch of big kids!

 Me, My Aunt Anne Marie and cousin Sophie....she is "little sophie" and I am "big sophie".

 This is Ben. He was amazing with Eden. Brent and I were saying when we were 12 we would have wanted to play all the games and collect tickets to get a prize but Ben just played with Eden the whole time.

 Brent and Uncle Tom shooting some hoops.

Eden's cousins on Brent's side and my side all call her "baby Eden" and I love it. She loves being around all of them and hanging with the big kids.

LOVE YOU COUSINS!!

2 comments:

Alli said...

have i told you how much i love eden's name? cute pics!

Alisa said...

So cute! My girls miss baby Eden! Congrats on the news:) Very exciting!