Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite pics from the last month

My honey and me at The Melting Pot for our 3 YEAR wedding anniversary!

My 3-5 year old Hip Hop boys at their Christmas Show.

Crazy picture of my family on Christmas Eve.

Eden trying on her first pair of pretty red high heals.

First cousin bath with Cooper!

New jammies from Grandma and Grandpa.

Aunt Jill giving Eden some pretty lip gloss.

Eden and Daddy!

I love the love in this photo. Big brother!

Snow boarding bros.

My Mitchell. Doesn't he have pretty eyes?

He is 18!!!  (How did that happen?)

Pretty girl Liesy.

I love this shot. Eden loves Uncle Jonathan!

This ensemble does not go at all but isn't she sweet?

Squeezable cheeks?... I think so!

I love mom and livi.

6 comments:

Dallas and Krista said...

No. Mitchell is not 18. He is 4. Four years old FOREVER. he is still as adorable as he was back then.

Unknown said...

such cute pictures! Your family is so cute Soph! I miss you so much!

Skylar and Lauren said...

So so so cute!!!! Guess who will be in Alpine the beginning of March??? OH yeah! me! we HAVE to get together this time! luv u and miss u tons!!!

The Waltz's said...

oh!! I love that girl in all her leopard prints!! I can't believe how big she looks!!! And I LOVE LOVE her new room! Just moved and re-modeled my kids rooms too! My favorite...the baby girl's pirncess room! Sounds cliche...and it totally is ;) haha. I have to do it at least once.

Unknown said...

i need copies of all of these pics like yesterday!!

i am so excited you are coming that i might just pee...

~selina

Alisa said...

Fun times Sophie! Her new room is very cute, hope you guys are doing well!