I found these wooden blocks for 2.50 in Target's dollar section!
Click HERE to see the original room in our old apartment.
It is fun to start over and try to recreate a space. I am still not quite finished with the shelves on the other side of the room but pictures will come soon.
This room is all budget friendly. I mean really budget friendly... just proof again that you don't need to spend a lot of money to create a fun space.
12 comments:
OH!!! Soph it looks SO cute! The pom/lantern mobile is perfect! Good work!
it looks so cute sophie! and PLEASE tell me where you got those oz books! sooo jealous.
wow, so cute Soph! I love your use of color. You have a great eye! And I love the budget conscious thing too--I am on a budget so I appreciate any ideas to make things beautiful on the cheap. Any ideas for a small apartment? Particularly I don't know what to do with the space above the bed. Living in earthquake land, and can't hang any art above the bed, but it just looks so bland. Would love your tips :)
love it soph!!!
I LOVE it! It so bright and cheerful. Where did you get the colored balls you hung on the ceiling, or did you make them and how did you do it?
I love it!! You did such a great job!!
so-fo! ...i always want to call you that for some reason... i miss having you around these parts, but looks like things are working out for you. the room is adorable! i especially love eden's name above her crib. totally adorable. super clever:)
Adorable! You have THE cutest ideas! Where did you move to????
So cute Sophie!!!!! You are so creative. Eden is one lucky little girl to have you for her mommy. :)
Her nursery turned out AMAZING! of course, it would never look any other way with you in charge:) You look SO pretty and happy...and Eden is getting even cuter!
love,
Rebekah
your room is adorable! I am so jealous of those books! I love old books and search endlessly at thrift stores.
Soph, where did you get or how did you make those darling lantern balls? I want to ut some of them in my classroom!!
Post a Comment