Your costumes are the coolest. They turned out so great! I especially love the tail feathers. Oh, and we have cute babies. They love each other.
wow u r so good- already posting Halloween! u all look so cute-did u make ur costumes??? so talented-luv ya and miss u Pocahontas!
i D-I-E for these costumes... thats it. i am starting next years costumes right now!~selina
I love it!! These costumes are the BEST! How clever!
You make a perfect Pocahontas, so pretty!!!!
CUUUUUUTE!! Did you make the costumes?
Um HELLO beautiful Pocahontas! You guys are adorable! I love it. I'm really going to miss not having y'all around
So cute! I can't believe she is walking everywhere!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Your costumes are the coolest. They turned out so great! I especially love the tail feathers. Oh, and we have cute babies. They love each other.
wow u r so good- already posting Halloween! u all look so cute-did u make ur costumes??? so talented-luv ya and miss u Pocahontas!
i D-I-E for these costumes... thats it. i am starting next years costumes right now!
~selina
I love it!! These costumes are the BEST! How clever!
You make a perfect Pocahontas, so pretty!!!!
CUUUUUUTE!! Did you make the costumes?
Um HELLO beautiful Pocahontas! You guys are adorable! I love it. I'm really going to miss not having y'all around
So cute! I can't believe she is walking everywhere!
Post a Comment