Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanks friends!

 Birthday party friends! Selina wanted to see who came:) Thank you everyone the day was so fun and Eden (me) loved your gifts!!











5 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Sophie! I just looked at your "Sisters 4" blog for the first time, and I have seriously spent about 2 hours going back through post after post in the history. Um, wow. I just finished sewing some embellished onsies for my sis-in-law to match some baby legwarmers that I bought her, and now I'm so inspired! I have two more nieces or nephews coming in the next little while, and now I'm actually inspired to get myself dressed on occassion! Thank you...such an awesome blog. You are my hero. :)

Mike + Mo said...

Looked like the party was way fun!

Unknown said...

yay!!! thank you !!!

~selina

Elaine said...

How fun!!! I love seeing you and your sisters together.

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

grant + brittany said...

hey :) miss you girl! eden is adorable, i can't believe she is one!!!

saw these and thought of you/her...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Baby-Girls-Crib-Shoes-Sandals-Suede-Fringed-1-2-Amy-Coe-/150492641896?pt=US_Baby_Toddler_Shoes&var=&hash=item68c6d134b1