...I'm a LAZY bum.
Sometimes I try to be crafty, but 70% of the time this is me:
Toys on the ground...
Bed head and yesterdays makeup...
Eden still in her pajamas....at 4PM
Dishes in my sink... still not done...
Spit up on my shirt...
Yup, thats about right.
5 comments:
sounds like me! lol. i usually shower sometime between 10 am and 4 pm, if i get to shower!
afton and raedin run around naked or in jammies most days.....the girls dress themselves or they would be too.
i clean one room a day on average...
and my stock pot has been sitting in the sink for a week, rinsed, but not clean....
i think more young moms are like you! we only get dressed if someone might see us or we have to go out. who wants to feed a baby and clean with nice hair, cute clothes, and make up?
LOVE this post! any lazy-bum post makes me feel less crazy... cute pics!!!
That's what makes watchin you so intriguing. You are the everyday mother, but so much more :)
You're a GREAT mom!!
I love normal people! So glad I'm not the only one!
Those pics are way cute!
Post a Comment