Monday, May 17, 2010

Carnival Birthday

Playing with the baby chick...

Playing in the duck pond...


Smiling for mommy.... (the only smile I got on camera the WHOLE day!)

The Birthday Girl: Reagan Johnson!!
I MADE Edens dress. Surprisingly easy and simple pattern to follow.


Reagans Mom and Dad are my good friends Holly and Gabe. I knew them both in highschool and they ended up getting married! The birthday was so fun, and Edens first birthday party. We loved it.
The girl in the pink is April, a talented photographer who took my wedding photos. (and she's Holly's older sister)
Baby and me



Here is the birthday girl modeling the headband I made her. You can learn how to make it too! Click here to see how.

6 comments:

Megan & Matt said...

SO cute and I love that headband!

jessandbryce said...

how cute!!! your little baby is starting to grow up!!!

Unknown said...

dying over that little dress you made!

Kim Edwards said...

i LOVE the picture of her petting the chick! So cute!!

Mike + Mo said...

Sophia! I'm so glad I found you! anyway, I will be following you. And Eden...So cute.

Gabe and Holly said...

I love this... Soph Im so glad that you and Eden came to Reagan's party. Eden is so adorable and i cant wait till Reagan and her came play again. I just know they are gonna be great friends.Love ya!