What a sweetheart! Where were you yesterday? I was wearing way cute new shoes and thought, "Sophie would appreciate these!" lol
Awww, look how big she is getting! Too cute!
Oh my word. She is adorable...and getting so big!
Oh my goodness! So adorable! I cannot believe how much she looks like you! I am jealous a little bit of how much fun you are having with her!
Soph! She is adorable!
Yummy!! Just wanna eat those cheeks. She looks so cute in that chair. BIG GIRL!! Soph, you rule, thanks so much for last week. You made my whole week. You are awesome and I cant' wait till I don't wanna sleep all day and we can play more. Love u
oh my gosh she's getting so big!!
She is so big! where did the little baby go?? how is she already sitting in that little lady chair??? so cute and so sweet....how r u doing momma???
i can see the luminescent fuz on top of her sweet little head! love it!
I can't believe she is sitting in that rocking chair all by herself! She is getting so big!
What a DOLL! She is getting so big! So cute, so cute, SOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a sweetheart! Where were you yesterday? I was wearing way cute new shoes and thought, "Sophie would appreciate these!" lol
Awww, look how big she is getting! Too cute!
Oh my word. She is adorable...and getting so big!
Oh my goodness! So adorable! I cannot believe how much she looks like you! I am jealous a little bit of how much fun you are having with her!
Soph! She is adorable!
Yummy!! Just wanna eat those cheeks. She looks so cute in that chair. BIG GIRL!! Soph, you rule, thanks so much for last week. You made my whole week. You are awesome and I cant' wait till I don't wanna sleep all day and we can play more. Love u
oh my gosh she's getting so big!!
She is so big! where did the little baby go?? how is she already sitting in that little lady chair??? so cute and so sweet....how r u doing momma???
i can see the luminescent fuz on top of her sweet little head! love it!
I can't believe she is sitting in that rocking chair all by herself! She is getting so big!
What a DOLL! She is getting so big! So cute, so cute, SOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment