Yeah I gratuated from College!! The ceramony was perfect.. not too long. My mother and father in-law came and my parents came and brought my sister olivia and my brother john. I loved the validictorians speach, she spoke of self discovery and finding out who you are. That has really been what my education has been about and i loved every min of it... (maybe not my math classes). Im kind of sad im not a student anymore, but it is such a relief to be done!!
9 comments:
Congratulations!! Good luck this summer!
Soph-
I love what you have done with your blog! Congrats on Graduation... We Did it! I read all your posts, and good job with pulling the surprise off... plus you look gorgeous in the party pictures... I will definitely be looking for your face on SYTYCD... you would be perfect! We have to stay in touch through blogging... good luck!
Rebekah Peterson
Congratulations Soph!! You are so awesome. And I soooo love your dance pictures. Girl, you are amazing!! I love that you have a blog now! We've just got to get that Selina blogging. I'm working on her! :) We're coming out to Utah in a couple of weeks for Daves first interview. I can't believe we'll be done in a year!! Cuh-razy!!
Congratulations graduate! I am so jealous of you right now haha. Looks like marriage is treating you well. Miss & love you!
That's so exciting! Congrats.
Soph!
Congratulations on marriage, graduation, & probably (next) conquering the world. Your dance pictures are so beautiful (of course!) and I can't wait for you to come back to Utah so you can come over! Much Love chica!
it was so funny because i saw that picture where brent was holding you and i had to zoom in on the shoes. only after i asessed their fabulousness did i then realize i was looking at graduation pics.... i knew that you graduated because you told me but i was still like "oh my gosh, she graduated! i should call and congratulate her" i am so dense sometimes i surprise myself....
check my blog, your gonna die laughing
~selina
hi soph!! i love your blog! its so great! olivia looks gorgeous! i miss her so much! i can't wait for the day that i graduate from UVU. but that prob wont be for another million years. haha :)
Proud of you girlfriend :) (Love the festive green shoes too!)
Post a Comment