Saturday, May 24, 2008

San Jose.. and stuff

So I haven't figured out how to make my camera work so I can get my pictures on here.. but I am going to update anyways. Brent and I have been living in San jose now for two weeks. We love our appartment. It feels like we are living at a hotel or a resort. Trees, flowers, pools.. We are so spoiled. So far I have liked working in the office here with Stone Security. I do get a little stir crazy after six eight hour days, but I lucked out with some awesome coworkers. Jessica works everyday with me and we have a few important things we love in common; our husbands, shoes and music. Marianne works in the office somedays too and she is so great. It definatly helps the long days go by to have them around.
When we arrived here I noticed my cell phone didn't get reception. So I get no cell phone reception in our complex and the office is in the complex so I feel pretty cut off from the world. If I want to make a call I have to take a walk. We may just have to get a land line cause I might go crazy.
Brent javascript:void(0)has been doing really well at work and so has john. Its really hard and physically and mentally tiring, and I am so proud of them. It has been nice to have john around. I haven't been able to see him this often in years! It's great and I wish all my family lived a few doors down. It is amazing to me how Brent and I's relationship has evolved. It seems like where we were last year was a life time ago. I appreciate his patience with me and that he will always communicate with me even if it's late at night and my timing is horrible. He makes everyday so much better and I am so very in love.
I went to work out the other day at our comlpex's gym and found something so wonderful.... A dance room! So a few days ago i took my gore boots and my ipod and danced. The pathetic thing is i am STiLL sore and it has only been a liitle over a month since I stopped dancing. I'm looking for a ballet or a contemporary class to take durring the week but I have had no luck finding a studio BOO. I'll keep searching.
I am very happy because we have monday off so yay! And since the office did so well this we are going out to eat somewhere fabulous tonight. I can't wait!

Oh yeah and I want to cut my hair one of these lengths (let me know what you think) I want to keep it dark and add a few highlights too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would look adorable with either one!

I like the Katie Holmes one but it depends on how short you are willing to go.

ps. check your facebook, I wrote you a book.

Sundquist Family said...

Have you had a chance to visit Danville?

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad that you are having fun in San Jose! So I think you should do the katie Holmes short but with more choppiness like the blonde one... so a mixture of both i guess. As soon as you do it your camera better be working because i gotta see how cute you look! miss you!
Rebekah

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Hi Sophie! I love blogs-they are such a great way to find people and see what they are up to. You and your husband look so cute together. I'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

do the blonde one but go blonde too!!!