I love these two even though we're late to church and they're both grumpy.
We all took a bike ride on the awesome bike trails behind lone peak high school. It was an awesome day and a great way to celebrate our two kids learning to ride their bikes.
We took a trip up to salt lake on the front runner and I got this picture with my favorite girl Eden.

Brent took me on a date, we went hiking and I wore sandals... About half way through he offered me his socks so that I wouldn't get blisters. We talked at enjoyed the view, afterwards we grabbed food at Aubergine and co. Before going home Brent pulled over in a random undeveloped neighborhood and cranked up frank senatra on Pandora and we danced.

My kids love ikea.
Grandpa spent 45 minutes taking the kids on rides in the wheelbarrow. They loved it!
Roasting mallows in the canyon with cousins.
Grandma and Eden!
Tired kids.
Eden and her tiny lemon aid stand.
Eden made the entire family crowns and this guy fell asleep with it on.












No comments:
Post a Comment