Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fogt adventures


The Fogt family reunion was packed with activities. We went to seven peaks, had smores up in the canyons, played top golf, had a bbq at the park, played at the splash pad.m and the kids played dress up and jumped on the trampoline everyday.  My favorite activity that we did was probably the ropes course. We took Eden (6) and cooper (7). I watched cooper climb a 40 foot pole and zip line down and even though I hoped Eden would be brave I had a picture in my mind of her climbing half way up and being terrified. But..... She wasn't. Not at all. She climbed right up looking so cute and teensy. She hooked into the zip line and once she got to the bottom said, "I want to do that again!" She even went on the giant swing... Twice! Brent and I were so proud of our brave girl!



No comments: