Saturday, February 20, 2016

Park time

The loudest kids at the park stopped moving for exactly one second so I could snap this picture. I love their sweet smiles! 
Learning how to pump his legs.

The swing is her happy place. She's all smiles with the wind blowing in her hair. 


Eden looked after Benson and kept calling to him and he'd call back. You could hear them throughout the whole park. They stayed pretty close together until benson felt comfortable enough to do his own thing. I told Eden to let him lead and let him go the way he wanted... Until they were separated at opposite ends of the giant playground & I realized how much harder it was to keep my eye on them. 
The day was so crisp and sunny and these kids were elated to be outside. 

I sat at the bottom of the slide waiting to take this picture when my son shot out like a rocket and landed with a big thud butt first on a patch of ice disguised as mud at the bottom of the two foot drop. Mom fail.
He looks so stoked in this picture....little does he know he's seconds away from a bruised bottom. 

No comments: